Saturday, June 8, 2013

Art History

It is interesting to be that there are not a lot of schools that offer art history classes on graffiti. Graffiti happens to be a part of the history of art no matter how illegal it is. I am approaching my senior year of college and this the first college class that I have had on graffiti. This also happens to be the first time that my university (West Chester University) is offering the class. I that it is crazy that we have not been taught these things before. I feel like my art history minor is not complete without learning about these forms of art. There are also so many new terms that are associated with this style of art too that are not used in other forms of art. Graffiti is also interesting. That is the biggest reason why I love it. I is another way to express yourself. I think that its an amazing way to do art. Its creative to say the least. We need to be taught about this!



No comments:

Post a Comment